The SAA Teacher Development Program is in-depth pedagogical study for professional musicians. To qualify as a Participant in the courses, you must submit and pass an audition.
When a course is taken and completed as a participant, it will be registered with the SAA. Participants need to have met all guidelines below, and fulfill all course requirements.
Training Eligibility Requirements:
- Minimum age of 18 and a high school diploma
- SAA Active membership
- Every Child Can! course (pre-requisite for Unit 1; no audition required)
- Video audition accepted by SAA
- Units 1, 2, and 3 must be taken and registered in order.
- Please check the SAA website for further information: https://suzukiassociation.org/teachers/training/audition/